“It’s NO coincidence that four of the six letters in HEALTH are HEAL.” ~Ed Northstrum
The health benefits of having therapy work is much more than just physical relief of pain and relaxation. It can increase mental clarity, emotional strength and spiritual awareness.
Bobbie Lorash has been doing therapeutic healing since 2000. She first started having an interest in holistic medicine when she was suffering from abdonminal pain (later finding out that she is celiac). In 1998 she met a therapist that introduced her to essential oils and therapeutic healing. Through this experience, Bobbie knew this would become her profession. She is a Level II Cranio Sacral Therapist through the Upledger Institute. She completed massage school at the Institute for Massage in Billings, Montana. She has worked with the Salvation Army in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina and has traveled to Conneticut and Texas to work on clients. Bobbie feels incredibly blessed to share her experience and knowlege to help others.
MaSaje Therapies offered by Bobbie Lorash include:
- Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST)
- Beneficial for migraines, ADD, ADHD, Chronic Back, and Neck Pain, TMJ, Anxiety, Depression, and Grief. Cranio Sacral Therapy is a gentle hands on approach that releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole body health and performance.
- Myofascial Release Technique
- A soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle immobility and pain.
- Soft Tissue/Joint Movement
- Improves the range of motion, flexibility, and circulation. Relaxes muscles and reduces pain.
- Emotional Release Technique
- A process to rid your mind and body of residual effects of past injuries and negative experiences.
- Raindrop Technique
- A method using Massage, Vita Flex and Reflexology Techniques. This technique supports the body’s natural immune defenses and aids in relaxation of the spine and feet.
At MaSaje every client is treated as an individual. Customized therapy sessions are available and include a combination Cranio Sacral Therapy, Soft Tissue/Joint Movement, Emotional and or Myofacial Release, Young Living Raindrop Oil Massage.
To schedule an appointment with Bobbie Lorash, call 406.321.0803
“I’m looking forward to seeing old friends, while working with new faces.”