Providing “Tools for Your Toolbox” to take care of yourself.
As the Stillwater Wellness Clinic Director, Laurie has been practicing Therapeutic Massage since 2001. She utilizes integrated therapies to help people of all ages connect and listen to their bodies. She has a passion for helping people heal and find relief from pain and discomfort.
- Therapeutic Massage
- CranioSacral Therapy
- SomatoEmotional Release
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release
- Raindrop Technique with Young Living Essential Oils
- Nutritional Observation through Live Blood
- Therapuetic Grade Supplements
- Young Living Essential Oils
Laurie personalizes each clients experience to create an effective session to bring balance, harmony, reduce stress and increase immune function.
What to expect in a visit with Laurie:
- Through the initial visit, Laurie has each client complete a client intake form which includes a brief health history.
- Laurie visits with clients about priorities that they wish to address; such as specific aches or pains.
- The client and Laurie discuss options for therapy and collectively decide with therapies to use in a session.
- Laurie explains exactly what to expect during the session.
- Clients are provided with a private room to change and prepare for their therapy session.
- At the end of the session clients are encouraged to take their time changing and preparing for the rest of their day… completely relaxed!
Laurie is certified in CranioSacral Therapy and Lymphatic Drainage from Upledgers Institute.